Puppy Name Sign
Who does not want a customised sign?
A customised door sign that is soft, funny and a puppy!
What you need.
Foam sheets, glue and a pair of googly eyes. This can also be made out of cardboard.
What to do.
1. Create/import your design in SignCut Draw.
2. Open your design in SignCut Pro and set all the measurements.
3. Cut out your design and peel all the pieces of the sheet.
4. Make sure you know where all the pieces should be placed before you start glueing the pieces together.
5. Glue the pieces one by one. Some pieces might go on top of another.
6. Do not forget to glue those funny googly eyes as well!!
Express Your Creativity!
Bored during quarantine? This palm tree sunrise paper craft is the perfect excuse to ignore your...
Did you ever wonder what an exploding box is? Check this unique, custom-handmade pieces and super...
Easter is just right around the corner. Do not wait for the last-minute call for you to make an...
Download To Get Started
Get the latest version of SignCut Pro 2 now.