It’s never too late to start making fun stuff for Halloween!
These can be fun gifts as well as a cool interior for your own home! Let your imagination run wild, as many of us wanted to make something for Halloween. After all, we can’t deny the fact Halloween is one of our favourite holidays!
What you need.
Magnetic sheet, adhesive vinyl and transfer tape.
What to do.
1. Make your design in SignCut Draw.
2. Open your design in SignCut Pro and set all the measurements.
3. Cut out the magnetic sheet first and then the different layers of vinyl.
4. Weed the vinyl so everything is ready to apply.
5. When you have all of the components start layering the vinyl on top of the magnets one by one using transfer tape.
6. Done! Put ’em on the fridge!
Express Your Creativity!
Bored during quarantine? This palm tree sunrise paper craft is the perfect excuse to ignore your...
Did you ever wonder what an exploding box is? Check this unique, custom-handmade pieces and super...
Easter is just right around the corner. Do not wait for the last-minute call for you to make an...
Download To Get Started
Get the latest version of SignCut Pro 2 now.