It’s never too late to start making fun stuff for Halloween!
Autumn has come and soon Halloween! This simple garland project is fun to do and you can make it as long as you like in different Halloween designs.
What you need.
Hard coloured paper, string.
What to do.
1. Create/import your design in SignCut Draw.
2. Open your design in SignCut Pro and set all the measurements.
3. Cut out all of the different parts.
4. Measure your string and remember to leave a little space on both sides to either tie or tape it into the walls.
5. Work on decorations until you are satisfied with your garland.
6. Finish! Now decorate with your stylish garland and let the Halloween celebration begins!
Decorating for Christmas? Check out this do-it-yourself Christmas lantern to cosy up and warm your...